IMPORTANT *** IMPORTANT *** IMPORTANT
All Walhalla Ghost Tour tickets must be purchased and paid for in advance.
All tickets are NON REFUNDABLE.
If YOU cancel your tour booking PRIOR to 3pm the Thursday before your booked tour an EXCHANGE VOUCHER# will be issued to you for the value of the tour(s) booked to be used for a future Walhalla Ghost Tour. These vouchers are valid for one year from issue.
If YOU cancel your tour booking AFTER 3pm the Thursday before your booked tour there will is NO REFUND or EXCHANGE VOUCHER.
# The value of the EXCHANGE VOUCHER will be equal to the original booking. If the value of the tour is LESS then the value of the EXCHANGE VOUCHER when redeemed NO REFUND will be given. If the value of EXCHANGE VOUCHER is LESS than the tour(s) value when redeemed the balance owing must be paid prior to the tour.
If WE cancel a Walhalla Tour Ghost due to an operational reason, a full refund will be made. While we will make all attempts to advise of a cancellation and give as much notice as possible, we are not liable for any loss and/or damages that may result from cancellation.
ALCOHOL/DRUGS - Consumption of alcohol is not permitted on the tour. Any tour patron who is deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be accepted on the tour. No refund or exchange will be given. In the interests of all of our tour customers we will not include people who are drunk! We trust you all understand.
SMOKING- As there are few bins along the tour we ask that patrons refrain from smoking cigarettes on Walhalla Ghost Tour. If you must smoke we ask that you respect our beautiful town and don’t leave your cigarette butts on the ground.
CHILDREN'S HALLOWEEN TOUR - Children must follow all instructions given by Ghost Host. If children ignore instructions and make nuisances of themselves, they will be asked to leave the tour with no refund of fee. No running, no pushing, no yelling, everyone must keep in a group. All children under the age of 10 years must be accompanied by an adult. Only children ten years or over will be permitted to carry a lantern. Patrons must wear suitable clothes and shoes for walking. All other booking conditions apply.
PRIOR TO THE TOUR YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN THE FOLLOWING WAIVER...
Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability
Walhalla Ghost Tour
This waiver is provided to you by Walhalla Ghost Tours and should be construed by you as a risk warning.
· I the undersigned in consideration of being accepted and being permitted to participate in the Walhalla Ghost Tour agree to this release of claims, waiver of liability and assumption of risk.
· I understand that the Trade Practices Act 1974 will imply into my contract with the organisers of the Walhalla Ghost Tour certain non-excludable conditions and warranties. Except to the extent that I have non-excludable rights under the Trade Practices Act 1974, I waive any and all rights I may now and in the future have against, and release from all liability and agree not to sue the Walhalla Ghost Tours and its officers, employees, guides, agents, contractors or sponsors for any personal injury, death, property damage or loss sustained by me as a result of my participation in the Walhalla Ghost Tour due to any cause whatsoever, including without limitation, negligence on the part of the organisers of the Walhalla Ghost Tour and its officers, employees, guides, agents, contractors or sponsors.
· I am aware that the Walhalla Ghost Tour, in addition to the usual and inherent risks, has certain additional risks and dangers which may include physical exertion for which I may not be prepared, remoteness from normal medical service, weather extremes subject to sudden and unexpected change, and evacuation difficulties if I am disabled.
· I accept all the inherent risks of the proposed ghost tour and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting therefrom. I acknowledge that the enjoyment and excitement of the ghost tour is derived in part from the inherent risks incurred and may include activity beyond the accepted safety level of life at home or work and that these inherent risks contribute to such enjoyment and excitement.
· I agree that if I suffer injury or illness, Walhalla Ghost Tours can, at my cost, arrange medical treatment and emergency evacuation services, as Walhalla Ghost Tours deem essential for my safety.
· In entering into this agreement I am not relying on any oral, written or visual representations or statements by Walhalla Ghost Tours or its officers, employees, guides, agents, contractors or sponsors or any other inducement or coercion to go on the adventure trip, which I am undertaking of my own free will.
· I confirm that I am at an age of legal consent (that is 18 years or older in Australia) and that I have read and understand this agreement prior to signing it and agree that this agreement will be binding on my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and successors.
· I agree to abide by all directions given by the Walhalla Ghost Tour operators and its officers, employees, guides, agents, contractors or sponsors.
· I agree that this agreement shall be governed in all respects by and interpreted in accordance with the law of Australia.
Terms & Conditions
All Walhalla Ghost Tours depart from the Walhalla Chronicle Office just behind the historic Corner Stores.
Walhalla Heritage & Development League Inc.