Discover one of Australia’s creepiest Ghost Tours located in an actual Ghost Town.
Join us for the ultimate paranormal experience at night, hearing the many terrible tales of past souls from this isolated gold field region.
One of the effective ways to cope with a writing assignment faster is to use a cheap essay writing service. You can hire an experienced writer there to get the necessary tips.
Using a custom writing service might be one of the most effective approaches to overcome challenging assignments. It is a safe and fast way of coping with a writing assignment of any complexity.
Top 10 essay writing services https://writingservice.stemhave.com/
Make a Booking
1. All Walhalla Ghost Tour tickets are NON REFUNDABLE.
2. If YOU cancel your tour booking PRIOR to 3pm the Thursday before your booked tour an EXCHANGE VOUCHER# will be issued to you for the value of the tour(s) booked to be used for a future Walhalla Ghost Tour. These vouchers are valid for one year from issue.
3. If YOU cancel your tour booking AFTER 3pm the Thursday before your booked tour there will is NO REFUND or EXCHANGE VOUCHER.
4. The value of the EXCHANGE VOUCHER will be equal to the original booking. There is NO REFUND of any difference in value of the EXCHANGE VOUCHER and tour value when redeemed and if the EXCHANGE VOUCHER is GREATER. If the value of EXCHANGE VOUCHER is LESS than the tour(s) value when redeemed the balance owing must be paid prior to the tour.
5. If WE cancel a Walhalla Tour Ghost due to operational reason, a full refund will be made. While we will make all attempts to advise of a cancellation and give as much notice as possible, we are not liable for any loss and/or damages that may result from cancellation.
6. ALCOHOL/DRUGS – Consumption of alcohol is not permitted on the tour. Any tour patron that is under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be accepted on the tour. No refund or exchange will be given. In the interests of all of our tour customers we will not include people who are drunk! We trust you all understand.
7. CHILDREN’S HALLOWEEN TOUR – Children must follow all instructions given by Ghost Host. If children ignore instructions and make themselves a nuisance, they will be asked to leave the tour with no refund of fee. No running, no pushing, no yelling, everyone must keep in a group. All children under the age of 10 years must be accompanied by an adult. Only children ten years or over will be permitted to carry a lantern. Patrons must wear suitable clothes and shoes for walking. All other booking conditions apply.
8. Prior to commencing the tour the waiver must be signed.
Walhalla Ghost Tours
Walhalla Ghost Tours, held in the historic township is very proud of it’s long-forgotten history, filled with bizarre, mysterious and often tragic stories.
You will be given an opportunity to uncover the hidden secrets of Walhalla is on a famously heart-pounding Ghost Tour, operated by the Walhalla Heritage & Development League.
Walhalla Ghost Tours provide a fascinating insight into the long-forgotten gold-rush town’s past, told through recounting a number of spine-tingling tales, whilst standing on the actual site of some of the spookiest tragedies!
Frequently seen hauntings in Walhalla:
- The Trembath Ghost in the Print Shop
- The Forgotten Children Spirits of Walhalla
- The Poltergeist Horses of Church Hill Road
- The Phantom Band of the Rotunda
- The Burning Child of Windsor House
- The Trench Coat Walker
- The Spetts Spinster
Admission value is:
Adults – $25
Children – $20
Family – $75
Concession – $20
*Discount offered on Group Bookings (10+)
1. Regular ghost tours are held every Saturday night and by special booking and are subject to a minimum of 4 participants.
2. During daylight savings these tours will commence at 8.30 PM and during Eastern Standard Time the tours will commence at 7.30 PM or by prior arrangement.
3. If required a special tour can be hosted by any guide as long as it is recorded in the Day Book / diary in the Post Office.
4. If a special tour is organised tickets must be paid for in advance or on the day if a walk-in group is organised.
5. Extra tours will only be organised once the availability of a guide is confirmed.
6. Tours organized for disabled customers must have at least 2 carers with a group of 20 people.